- 6 large heirloom tomatoes, all varieties and colors diced into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into ¼ inch cubes
- ¾ English or hothouse cucumber, peeled and cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 yellow bell peppers, cored, seeded and cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into ¼ inch cubes
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ tbsp. Tabasco
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 tbsp. aged balsamic vinegar
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes along with onion, cucumber, and peppers.
- Add cilantro, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and Tabasco.
- Add a few pinches of salt and black pepper.
- Using a blender pulsate all vegetables into a viscous soup consistency, leaving some texture.
- Add oil in small increments, tasting as you go.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Ladle soup into bowls and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.